Please consider these beautiful prayers, as requested by Our Lady of Fatima -- pray every day The Holy Rosary -- see www.theHolyRosary.org , and www.Fatima.org , and praying the Holy Rosary in the presence of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament is to be encouraged. I also invite you to join in with the Rosary Rally sponsored by www.AmericaNeedsFatima.org [Then click on Rosady Rally.].
And praying to St. Therese is also known
to be very effective in interceding for you to obtain many favors, graces
and blessings. - See
www.LittleFlower.org , and
www.2heartsnetwork.org . Also, I suggest that your pray "The
Miraculous Rose Novena" which can be found at
or at www.anf.org .
, or at www.anf.org .
1. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
2. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
3. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
4. I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell, and on the third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and live everlasting. Amen.
5. "Beloved Jesus, grant that I rest in You above all things,
above all creatures, above your angels, above all praise, above all
rejoicing and exultation, above all glory and honor, above all heavenly
hosts, for You alone are the Most High, You alone are the Almighty and
Good above alll things. May you come to me and release me from my
chains, and grant me freedom, because without You my joy is not complete,
without You my table is empty."
Prayer for our National Elections - November 2, 2004 - USA
We thank You for the privilege of being able to organize ourselves politically and of knowing that political loyalty does not mean disloyalty to You [unless the political items are in direct contradiction to Your law].
We thank You for Your law, which our Founding Fathers acknowledged and recognized as higher than any human law.
We thank You for the opportunity that this election year puts before us, to exercise our solemn duty not only to vote, but to influence countless others to vote, and to vote correctly [for laws in accordance with Your laws, and for elected officials who will promote laws in accordance with Your laws].
Lord, we pray that Your people may be awakened. Let them realize that while politics is not their salvation, their response to You requires that they be politically active.
Awaken Your people to know that they are not called to be a sect fleeing the world, but rather a community of faith renewing the world.
Awaken them that the same hands lifted up to You in prayer are the hands that pull the lever [or mark the box on the voter sheet]; that the same eyes that read Your Word are the eyes that read the names on the ballot, and that they do not cease to be Christians when they enter the voting booth.
Awaken your people to a commitment to justice to the sanctity of marriage and the family, to the dignity of each individual human life, and to the truth that human rights begin when human lives begin, and not one moment later.
Lord, we rejoice today that we are citizens of your kingdom. May that make us all the more committed to being faithful citizens on earth.
We ask this through Jesus Christ, [Your only Son,[ Our Lord, [Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, forever and ever]. Amen.
A prayer written by Fr. Frank Pavone, Priests for Life [Annotations added by the web resource for this web site].
Angel of Peace Prayer: My God, I believe, I adore, I
hope and love you! I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not
adore, do not hope and do not love you!
Sacrifice Prayer: O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.
Eucharistic Prayer: Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
Decade Prayer: O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven especially those most in need of thy mercy.
Assembled and edited by